Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introductions

I find much joy in the simple act of cooking for my family. It fills me up to prepare a meal that they enjoy. However time and money can be tight and meals somehow get pushed off to the last minute and sitting together around a dinner table becomes less and less of a priority. When I first got married and my step-son, husband and I really became our own family unit meals were the way we reconnected at the end of the day. It started simply because I had no idea how to cook, however with time and patience (and lots of indigestion) we finally figured things out. Once I learned how to cook a few meals successfully my confidence in the kitchen soared! I started meal planning my days became easier, my grocery bill went down and home cooked meals were not out of reach every day of the week. Through the years I have perfected meal planning for our family and have planned for others along the way too. I hope that I will be able to help you meal plan for your family and help you to have more time together around your dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment